- 6'2'' x 28'' x 4.7'' x 111.1L
- 6'10'' x 30'' x 4.7'' x 131L
- 7'6'' x 32'' x 4.7'' x 153.5L
Foil specific board with focus on stability and early/easy launch
For riders looking for an easy to use, versatile foil board for wing/SUP foiling
M8 Tnuts, full deck pad(NOTE: straps sold separately)
For riders looking for an easy to use, versatile foil board for Wing/SUP foiling
The X Fly is a multi use board that’s perfect for wing surfing and SUP. It’s volume to length ratio guarantees a high performance ride with a nod to being extremely user friendly.
When used with a hand held wing like the Cabrinha Crosswing, the XFly is perfect for getting you up and flying with its stable width and bottom shape dimensions.
A slight bottom rocker and kick tail assists in the pump action required to get flying in lighter wings. While the single bottom channel perfectly orients the hydrofoil parallel to the deck of the board for a balanced and trim ride.
The XFly’s industry standard 9cm mast mounting track pattern works perfectly with the all new Cab Fusion performance line of hydro foils.
- A full EVA deck pad ensures positive traction wherever you stand on the board.
- Concave Deck. Positive board control when strapless
- Kick Tail. Easier pumping. Earlier flight.
- Bevelled Rails for forgiving lean angle
- Channel bottom. Better foil orientation to water surface.
- EPS Core, Light Weight & Buoyant
- Durable composite sandwich construction
- Carbon innegra deck construction with full PVC wrap
- 3 or 2 strap insert configuration
- Industry standard 9cm adjustable foil mount with position indicators