Winner of TKM's All Round Freeride Kite category
The Triad is quickly becoming a modern classic, known as the kite that can be used by anyone, anywhere, for anything. When we created the Triad, we focused on creating an optimized rider experience with seamless transitions from the beginning stages, to intermediate and beyond. In the air, the Triad is intuitive and stable with true sheet-in- and-go power and forgiving steering that doesn't overreact, making it very comfortable and easy to fly. Whether you're just starting, finding your place in the waves, learning kite loops, foiling or just want to become a better rider, the Triad is a true all-arounder.
The Kite Mag| "Naish have really nailed down what's required in the beginner to intermediate sector with the Triad'it's highly accessible, with a linear power development and predictable handling'and will take you from your first few runs through to as far as you want to go with it"
Kiteworld Magazine | "The all-new triad is the best V1 kite we've tested in a while!"
The Kiteboarder| "The clear target audience for the Triad is entry-level and progressing kiters, but we'd also recommend this kite to capable but generalist kiters that are looking for all-around cruising comfort, relaunch reliability and general all-around freeride cruising fun."
- Forgiving control
- Easy handling
- Great sheet-in-and-go
- Super easy jumps
- Consistent & predictable power
- Smooth power delivery
- Stable & neutral when not engaged
- Effortless water relaunch
- Precision turns on a small axis with minimal power
CONSTRUCTION + TECHNOLOGY
- NEW! SureLock Valve = Streamlined valve + pump hose locks to valve. SureLock nozzle attachment for pump included.
- NEW! One Point Inflation System with 8 mm Hoses = Easy inflation & deflation of kite
- Luff Strut = The strut's relaxed connection to the canopy creates a dynamic structure, which allows the canopy to freely expand & contract, while maintaining the strength of a strutted framework to handle heavier loads with ease
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Stiffest, strongest canopy material on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter
- Bladder Lock = Secures bladders ends + prevents slippage
- HT Plus = This high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge along the seam, so you can confidently inflate to higher pressure for better flying characteristics
- Constant Leading Edge Taper = Perfect transfer of torque from wingtip to entire kite
- Anti-Stiction Window = Flow-through window on wingtip to reduce static friction + allows easy relaunch by letting water drain instantly
- Angled Wingtip = Torsion transmission to entire LE + low drag on water for relaunch
- Three-Strut Design = Lightweight, light wind performance + faster turning increase in turns