- 4'8" x 23.5" x 4.2" x 60L
- 4'11" x 23.5" x 4.6" x 72L
- 5'2" x 24.25" x 5.3" x 86L
- 5'5" x 24.5" x 5.5" x 100L
- 5'8" x 26.5" x 5.6" x 114L
- 5'11" x 29.5" x 5.75" x 130L
The sport of wingsurfing is moving at an exceptional pace and the development of the Code version 2 nods to a few key areas of improvement designed to simplify the performance. The overall shape has changed with a reworked nose design and pronounced keel that improves stability and early takeoff. Its short compact design with ample volumes allow you to ride a shorter board than previously. The lightweight EPS, durable bamboo and UD carbon stringer construction gives you the confidence to take to the sky while still offering precise, positive control over the board when put on rail. The Code is the most versatile, all-round performing board in the range
Foil specific board with focus on maneuverability and easy launch.
Cabrinha Code MKII Features:
- NEW: redesigned nose keel for improved directional stability and release
- NEW: Tail shape for improved release
- NEW: Efficient outline and rail flow/chime, for improved efficiency and release
- Carbon Stringer
- Short compact design
- Durable Composite Bamboo Deck construction with UD Carbon stringer
- Lightweight bottom double UD Carbon stringer
- EPS Core, Light Weight & Buoyant
- Angle adjustable 2 or 3 strap insert configuration
- Bottom carry handle
Included with the board: 4pcs m8x30mm mounting bolts, m8 Lockable Tnuts, full deck pad (NOTE: straps sold separately).
The forces found in Wingfoiling are like no other board sport. Standard constructions simply don't cut it, and as such we have developed a specific wingfoil construction. With a lightweight EPS core the board utilises a durable composite construction with Bamboo and a uni-directional carbon stringer to withstand these forces.
ADAPTIVE STRAP POSITIONS
Through the exclusive Cabrinha design we are able to allow for endless strap options to suit your style of riding. Single Straight, Y Strap, offset, goofy or regular, the choice is yours.
DAKINE DECK PAD
Made from Dakine Friendly Foam biodegradable EVA, the full deck traction pad has been designed purely with foiling in mind. Low Profile corduroy grooving provides the perfect blend of comfort and traction and the cutouts have been placed in the locations where extra grip is needed.
Cabrinha Code MKII Board Guide: