Eleveight Ignition 150 x 46 cm
The Ignition will spark your love for kiteboarding. This all-level twin tip will boost your skills to the next level. We incorporated leading technology into the construction, making it our most comfortable and efficient ride. The long list of key-features includes an incredible upwind performance, early planing even for heavier riders in light winds, and direct feedback. The harmonized flex pattern combined with our lightweight Paulownia wood core eats chop while offering perfect control in even the harshest conditions. Ridden with our new Airgo pads, turbulent water will feel like a mirror flat pool – yeah, it is that smooth! Its outline and bottom shape are straightforward, constructed to reduce drag and increase lift and speed. A strong UV-resistant sheet protects the construction, guaranteeing lasting performance.
The Ignition accelerates your progress, but don’t worry about outgrowing this stick: Landing the first tricks is just the start. Before you know it, the board will take you up into great heights. The thick box rails hold a massive amount of load before you pop into breathtaking altitudes. The Ignition is the perfect companion from the first meters ridden till stomping technical freeride tricks.
- Progressive freeride twin tip with excellent light wind performance
- Lightweight Paulownia wood core for balanced flex and durability
- Early planing for light wind fun and heavier riders
- Premium construction for more lift and control
- Equipped with Freego pads and straps and 45mm G10 fins
- Size 150 x 46 cm
- Medium 3 stage rocker
- Early planing
- Superb upwind ability
To enhance early planing and ensure superior upwind characteristics, we designed the Ignition with a well balanced medium rocker. It allows you to tackle light wind.
- Optimized flex pattern for bigger board sizes
- Well balanced between comfort and performance
The flex pattern of the Ignition combines comfort and performance characteristics, giving you the best of both worlds.
- Modern outline with rounded tips
- Outstanding carving ability for heavier riders
- Box rails for better grip and durability
The Ignition has incredible buttery smooth carving abilities as it features a highly advanced outline with rounded tips. Box rails provide an exceptional grip and ensure lasting durability.
- Single concave with tip channels
- Railsteps for more grip
- Less drag and more lift for early planing
To ensure early planing while still providing plenty of grip, we designed the Ignition’s bottom with a single concave featuring channels on the tips and railsteps.