FUSION H-SERIES KITS
SIZES: H550 / H700 / H850 / H1050 / H1300
Just when you thought a product couldn’t get better, the new H-Series MkII pushes into the future of foil design and sets a new benchmark for efficiency and performance. The design team have implemented new technology learnt from the collaboration with Sintef. Water testing in the biggest tank in Europe has refined the H-series tip shape to allow the tips to breach and re-enter without cavitation. This allows more progressive riding and radical turns, be it with a kite, wing or prone. The new leaner profile now boasts an increased speed range which helps entry into freestyle tricks or on the race field. It seamlessly pairs with any of Cabrinha’s V-series stabs and is part of the modular Cab Fusion system.
The Fusion H-Series Kits come with everything you need, you just need to add your mast (also top plate for aluminum masts) of choice. (Masts sold separately)
INCLUDED IN KIT
- Wing & Stabilizer
- Fusion Fuselage Alloy Medium
- Track Nut Train X2
- Screw Set Foam Core Boards
High aspect ratio, swept outline, Ultra lean efficient profile, moderate anhedral with flared tips.
- Ultra Efficient Design
- Ultra Lean Profile
- Refined Tip Shape.
- Tapered Fit
- Increased Torsional Stiffness
- High Aspect Ratio
- Barrel Nut Secure Connection
- Pre Preg Carbon Construction
- Modular Design to work with Cab Fusion Products
- H550- 550cm², WS 690, AR 9.52, Chord 110mm
- H700- 700cm², WS 815, AR 9.49, Chord 120mm
- H850- 850cm², WS 900, AR 9.53 Chord 130mm
- H1050- 1050cm², WS 1000, AR 9.52, Chord 140mm
- H1300 - 1300cm ², WS 1090, AR 9.14, Chord 150mm